Final Touch Int'l School follow a structured admissions process which includes the following steps:
- (1) Parent Visit - Parents are encouraged to attend information sessions where more details about the school and answers to questions are provided.
- (2) Parents complete and submit an application form which is available on school website for download
- (3) The school admissions officer schedules a visit for parents to bring their child to the school for interaction with the school system. This helps in assessing whether the school is right for the child and vice versa
- (4) Parents are also invited to meet with the school teachers to discuss the child's educational goals and ensure that the school is a match for the family
- (5) Prospective students who complete all the necessary steps successfully by the advised deadline are offered administration.
Parents then need to make an enrolment decision and advise the school as soon as possible.
To be considered for admission, parents of prospective students need to:
(1) Fill and submit an application form which is available on school website
(2) Pay an application fee on submission of the form.
(3) Students are examined for the required class on admission.